ADSM-L

Re: Exchange TCP trouble

1998-08-27 12:34:14
Subject: Re: Exchange TCP trouble
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:34:14 -0400
Ben,

It seems the ADSM Server is terminating the connection
for some reason.  Can you look at the ADSM Server
activity log to find out why?

Also take a look at DSIERROR.LOG and EXCDSM.LOG
in the "agentexc" directory to see if those files
reveal anything.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com