ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Scheduler at NT

1998-08-25 11:27:01
Subject: Re: ADSM Scheduler at NT
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:27:01 -0400
I have a lot of experience doing that.. my entire environment is like
that and if you want to call me you may.
904.783.5809
I am willing to share any information that I have with you.

David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment."