ADSM-L

Re: Hi All

1998-08-25 05:33:14
Subject: Re: Hi All
From: Henning Pedersen <pedershk AT NO.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:33:14 +0000
Donald,

I think there actually is a plug-in module from Seagate (Backup Exec Enterprise
Gateway or something in that tone) that interfaces with ADSM. We discussed this
with a customer due to his need to backup Informix DB's from an NT server to
our ADSM MVS machine on the "outsourcing segment".

Currently, there is no ADSM Connect agent available for Informix on NT, only
utilizing OnBar for Informix on UNIX can this be achieved directly with ADSM.

Regards,
Henning Kilset Pedersen
IBM Global Services/Manged Operations IBM Account
Phone : +47-66815776       ICQ: 6819617      email ICQ :
6819617 AT pager.mirabilis DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 25.08.98 10:11:27