ADSM-L

Netware & OFM

1998-08-24 18:48:10
Subject: Netware & OFM
From: ROBERT OTT <Robert.Ott AT TLC.STATE.TX DOT US>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 16:48:10 -0600
Hello,

We are running an ADSM for MVS Ver 3., Rel 1., Lev. 0.2 server and our
client is Netware 4.11 with all the latest service patches.  We have
Open File Manager (OFM)  ver. 3.1 running on this client.

We are receiving 'read failure' errors from several of the databases
that need to be backed up.  They are not always the same db's either.
These db's can't be shutdown to run the backups, at this time.

I'm hoping for any input regarding the use of 'OFM' with ADSM.  Any

Thanks in advance,
Robert