ADSM-L

List administrativa

1998-08-23 14:21:02
Subject: List administrativa
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 14:21:02 EDT
Various list related items:

1. As I have said many times, this list maintains a Zero Tolerance level
   for non-ADSM spam notes.  Having been at SHARE last week, I have just
   caught up to my list mail, and of course saw the 'South Africa' note.
   The sender of that note has been removed from the list and blocked from
   joining any other Marist run list.  Nuff said.

2. Since, presumably, we are all computer professionals on this list, I
   don't understand why so many people have trouble unsubscribing when
   they want to leave.  Its not exactly nuclear physics.  So, for the
   umpteenth time, here is the procedure for signing off the list:

     Send a note to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU containing the text:

          unsub adsm-l

   That's all there is to it.  Do NOT send the note to the list,
   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU.  All that will accomplish is to bug a couple
   thousand people.  If you can't remember how to do this, or if your
   address has changed and you can't unsub, then send me a note directly.
   I'll be happy to help.

Martha McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner