ADSM-L

Re: adsm vs harbor

1998-08-19 17:23:04
Subject: Re: adsm vs harbor
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:23:04 -0500
Thanks for your response --- the info I received shut down the questions
rather quickly, and I haven't heard a peep from the managers involved since
then. Because we're not on a V3 server, the dump and restore isn't even an
option anyway. When the time comes to weigh the pros and cons of this type
of restore, we'll see whether they understand fully the good and bad things
that can come from this kind of process.

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

"Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU> on 08/19/98 03:44:10 PM