ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Clinet for Linux

1998-08-19 01:26:52
Subject: Re: ADSM Clinet for Linux
From: Ulf Troppens <troppens AT DE.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 05:26:52 +0000
There is an native ADSM V3 client for Linux at
 ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/nosuppt/adsmv3.linux.tar.Z

The Linux client is unsupported, but I have heard that it works fine.

--
ADSM Test -- IBM Storage Systems Division (EMEA)
ADSM Test -- IBM Storage Systems Division (EMEA)

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 18.08.98 20:38:26