ADSM-L

Re: Database backup procedures

1998-08-17 19:47:32
Subject: Re: Database backup procedures
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:47:32 -0700
Hi Karen,
         You could also take a backup of volume history , Devconfig ,
export of all information like admin ,server ,policy
and backup the /usr/lpp/adsm and /usr/lpp/adsmserv directories. You
could also take system backup periodically
preferably keep a printout of all the information related to the ADSM
configuration.

         Db backups never cease unless you delete the volume history
files. Be especially careful while using the volume history files
because you may accidentally render all your DB backup's useless.