ADSM-L

ADSM Version 3.1.1.5 for AIX 4.2

1998-08-17 15:01:05
Subject: ADSM Version 3.1.1.5 for AIX 4.2
From: Guy LaCreta <Guy_LaCreta AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 15:01:05 -0400
Hi All,

      We are currently running ADSM Server Version 3.1.1.2  on AIX 4.2 and
      would like to upgrade, for many reasons. The most current release is
      3.1.1.5 and would like to know if anyone has yet to install this PTF.
      The blurb on this level suggests that some complaints, with
      performance are addressed, and some problems with data corruption,
      that may or may not have existed, are corrected. My question is are
      there any overt problems with applying this patch or do you suggest
      upgrading to 3.1.1.3 or 3.1.1.4.

Regards, Guy