ADSM-L

Creating offsite copies for multiple locations.

1998-08-13 20:27:33
Subject: Creating offsite copies for multiple locations.
From: Carl Makin <Carl.Makin AT IPAUSTRALIA.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:27:33 +1000
Hi,
is anyone using multiple copypools to send offsite copies to two separate
offsite destinations?

It has been decided here that we need to create two copies of our primary
tape storage pool and that they will be sent to two different offsite
locations.

I've looked at DRM and it seems, by default, to only handle a single
offsite location.  I think I can see a way to beat it into handling two
offsite locations, but I'd like to hear from anyone already doing this!

Thanks,

Carl.