ADSM-L

Re: Connect Agent For Exchange error message

1998-08-12 09:19:34
Subject: Re: Connect Agent For Exchange error message
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:19:34 -0400
Scott,

I don't think "ANR2576W" is being caused by IC21388.
Are you running multiple schedules with the same node?
One for the Exchange backup and one for the NT server backup?
We recommend you use different nodes for the Exchange server
backup (Exchange Agent) and the NT server backup (ADSM NT client)
to help avoid the confusion.
If this isn't the problem, then I recommend calling IBM ADSM service
since this is a fairly complex one to pin down with all the factors.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development