ADSM-L

Scheduled Restore

1998-08-11 14:45:37
Subject: Scheduled Restore
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:45:37 -0500
I'd like to use the ADSM scheduler to do a restore from one Novell clientA
to Novell clientB.  The command if executed at the command line of clientB
would be:
LOAD DSMC RES  -NODENAME=clientA   -PASSW=pw  clienta\data:*.*
clientb\data:\    -SU=Y  -REP=NO

But if I set up a schedule for clientB , my choices are ACTION  (which
would be RESTORE),  OVERRIDING CLIENT OPTIONS (which would be -SU=Y
-REP=NO)   and objects (which would be clienta\data:*.*)
1. How do I specify that the source data comes from another node.. can I
1. How do I specify that the source data comes from another node.. can I
specify -NODENAME and -PASSW in the overriding client options box?)
2. How do I specify that the target is this machine, and not the source
machine?

Thanks for your help!
Julie