ADSM-L

Re: Program to genetate labels for Magstar MP Cartridges

1998-08-11 10:06:20
Subject: Re: Program to genetate labels for Magstar MP Cartridges
From: Yves Morin <yves.morin AT STANDARDLIFE DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:06:20 -0400
Hi!

I'm working on a perl program to generate a postscript file to draw the
Barcode for
our 3494 library.

The 3494 barcode reader uses CODE39 (code 3 of 9).

So far I can print the labels and read them using a hand held barcode
reader.
But I still have to fidle with the code for  2 or 3 weeks before putting it
in prod.
(No ... I'm not slow ... I take my time [it's only a pet project]).

Once it's complete I would not mind sharing the code with you.

Yves

--
Yves Morin
Yves Morin

If you need a menu driven interface to do system administration
you probably shouldn't be doing system administration.

I gathered I wasn't very well liked.  Somehow, the feeling pleased me.