ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and DHCP

1998-08-11 09:50:05
Subject: Re: ADSM and DHCP
From: "Piche, Dennis (D.M.)" <dpiche1 AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 09:50:05 -0400
DHCP backs itself up automatically.  Have you tried excluding the open dhcp
files and just backing up the files that the automatic dhcp backup creates?

----
Dennis Piche (Altair Engineering Inc.)  |
Dennis Piche (Altair Engineering Inc.)  |
Server and Network Services             |    Opinions are my own.
FSIC - Ford Motor Company               |
(313) 621-7578    dpiche1 AT ford DOT com      |    SEIZE THE DAY!!