ADSM-L

Re: trusted agent

1998-08-10 12:11:07
Subject: Re: trusted agent
From: "Sinclair, Tony" <TJSinclair AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:11:07 -0700
Koen,

I have recieved this message, but only when I had BMC's Backtrack backup
version running into ADSM version conflicts.  Our DBA's where upgrading
there Backtrack software to V3.0 and our ADSM client software on the
UNIX servers need to be 2.1.06 or greater to support version 3.0 of
SQL-Backtrack.

I hope this helps....

Tony Sinclair
ADSM Administrator