ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and DHCP

1998-08-10 11:23:36
Subject: Re: ADSM and DHCP
From: "Louie, James" <LouieJ AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:23:36 -0400
We backup our NT 4.0 DHCP servers with ADSM.  On any NT backup, I've seen
the CPU go way up when the registry is being backed up.  If this is a
problem, turn it off in the DSM.OPT file and back up the registry some other
way (although NT RDISK will also make the CPU usage go up).  I'd hate to see
you use ArcServe!

James Louie
Nabisco