ADSM-L

Re: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD

1998-08-10 09:42:45
Subject: Re: Returncode 1 from PRESCHEDULECMD
From: "Piche, Dennis (D.M.)" <dpiche1 AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:42:45 -0400
I have had similar problems with preschedule commands.  Sometimes the
"Interact with desktop option" needs to be checked on the Scheduler Service.
There is a problem with doing that though.  If you have set up the scheduler
with the name "ADSM Central Scheduler Service" (so that you can modify the
scheduler through ADSM Services (Swiss Army Knife)) and you check the
"Interact with desktop option", you will get an error when bringing up ADSM
Services.  This error will be fixed in the September PTF as per IBM.

----
Dennis Piche (Altair Engineering Inc.)  |
Dennis Piche (Altair Engineering Inc.)  |
Server and Network Services             |    Opinions are my own.
FSIC - Ford Motor Company               |
(313) 621-7578    dpiche1 AT ford DOT com      |    SEIZE THE DAY!!