ADSM-L

Re: Hi All (NDS backup)

1998-08-06 13:43:50
Subject: Re: Hi All (NDS backup)
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 13:43:50 -0400
>Please post your name here and I'll send you a copy of the ADSM white
>paper for
>NDS backup/recovery (ADSM NetWare Backup and Recovery Guide).

I think the thousand or so members of ADSM-L would appreciate it if
future such offers would specify mailing the request DIRECTLY to the
individual making the generous offering, as having all these people
post to the List is a waste of Internet bandwidth and computer
mail services.         thanks,  Richard Sims, Boston University OIT