ADSM-L

Re: ADSM >2GB volume support

1998-08-06 11:01:25
Subject: Re: ADSM >2GB volume support
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:01:25 -0500
     Well, actually I believe there is an unsupported utility to handle raw
     partitions but unless the data goes back on an identical device with
     the same characteristics EXACTLY (even with one or two bad sectors
     here or there) the data will be corrupt.  this is why it is not
     supported...

Author:  peter.gathercole (peter.gathercole AT virgin DOT net) at unix,mime
Date:    8/5/98 5:58 PM

It can't handel raw filesystems.