ADSM-L

ADSM HSM Functions on WinNT

1998-08-06 04:02:54
Subject: ADSM HSM Functions on WinNT
From: Hans-Peter Hoelscher <Hans-Peter.Hoelscher AT RI.DASA DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 10:02:54 +0200
Hi to everyone in the list.

We are very new users of ADSM. We are running ADSM-Server V3.1.0.3 on a WinNT
4.0 Server. Connected to the ADSM-Server is a Magstar 3575 tape-Library. The
first test's of ADSM-Functions looked very fine.

But now I'm a little bit confused about the HSM-Functions of ADSM. I can't find
any hints about installing/activating the HSM Functions on my
WinNT-ADSM-Clients. The ADSM-Server tells me that SpaceMgmt is licensed but not
in use.

Is anyone there who can tell me what to do ????

Thanx a lot.

Hans-Peter Hölscher

Daimler Benz Aerospace
Raumfahrttechnik Infrastruktur

email: hans-peter.hoelscher AT ri.dasa DOT de