ADSM-L

Re: ADSM automatic password change on AIX 4.1.5 system

1998-08-05 18:43:30
Subject: Re: ADSM automatic password change on AIX 4.1.5 system
From: Peter Gathercole <peter.gathercole AT VIRGIN DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 23:43:30 +0100
The first time you contact the server after setting PASSWORDACCESS=GENERATE,
the client will ask for the password, which you must enter correctly. The
client will store this, and the next time you access the server, it will use
the stored password, and not prompt you for it.

Peter Gathercole
Open Systems Consultant