ADSM-L

Re: ADSM automatic password change on AIX 4.1.5 system

1998-08-05 09:45:39
Subject: Re: ADSM automatic password change on AIX 4.1.5 system
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:45:39 -0500
Actually, don't you just want to have it set to PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE,
have no reference to nodename, issue dsmc (just a query backup will work) to
get it to prompt you for the password, then start your schedule.  I think
that once you set it to PASSWORDACCESS GENERATE that you need to enter the
password the next time the client starts.

Try that and see if it works.

Tina