ADSM-L

Re: Server Abending

1998-08-04 09:14:21
Subject: Re: Server Abending
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:14:21 -0500
Hi Ginny, I have a similar set up, except my database is half that size.
I'm using 144MB region size, and yes, that's alot.
However, when we first converted to 3.1.1.3, we used 128M and it was fine.
My bufpoolsize is only 8192 though!!
Julie

Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM> on 08/04/98 07:34:32 AM