ADSM-L

Re: web client

1998-07-31 11:39:30
Subject: Re: web client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 11:39:30 -0400
How long does it continue to transfer for before you interrupt it? It might be
looking at your file systems, and that it'll eventually stop a few moments
later.
Something else... are there any messages coming out on the webshell screen
itself
(the screen you started webshell from)?

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/31/98 05:35:14 AM