ADSM-L

Re: web client

1998-07-31 08:33:08
Subject: Re: web client
From: Daniel Casey <jistdc1 AT FIREMAIL.JBHUNT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 07:33:08 -0500
Thanks so much for the help!  However, I am experiencing a new
problem and I was wondering if you've have seen this before.

After I key in my userid/password, I get the initial ADSM Webshell
home page with a Backup Selection and Restore Selection on the
left and some icons in the middle.

After loading this, it continues to act like it is loading other
images or text.  If I interrupt the download, I get a Transfer
Interrupted! message.  It does this on both the Backup and Selection
pages.

I assume that I should be seeing some options for doing Backup or
Restore, but it never completely loads.

Thanks again!

Daniel