ADSM-L

Re: ADSM v3 client with NT

1998-07-30 11:38:59
Subject: Re: ADSM v3 client with NT
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:38:59 -0400
Hi Chad,

You should check a couple of items:

1) dsmerror.log - what messages are in here that accompany the failure?

2) ADSM server activity log - what messages accompany the failure? Typically
I'd expect to see some kind of ANR04xxx message, i.e. ANR0480W, ANR0481W,
ANR0482W, etc.

Also, make sure your TCP/IP maintenance on MVS is up to date, as there are
several APARs that impact ADSM.

Does this happen on other NT clients as well?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/30/98 08:22:47 AM