ADSM-L

Exchange Agent Backup via "at" Command

1998-07-28 17:24:51
Subject: Exchange Agent Backup via "at" Command
From: "Fackler, Dave" <Dave.Fackler AT SEA.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:24:51 -0400
I'm using the ADSM Exchange Agent to backup an Exchange 5.5 server.  Running
"excdsmc /backup:dir,full" and "excdsmc /backup:dir,diff" at a command
prompt works fine, but I get the following error logged to my logfile when
the "at" command kicks it off:

I have the Windows NT Schedule service running as the service account for
Exchange.  But it may still be a permissions issue.  Anyone know what rc=610
indicates?

Dave Fackler, MCSE, MCT
Senior Systems Consultant
IntelliNet Corporation
1998 Microsoft Southeast Partner of the Year
Phone at Siemens:       770.751.2240
Fax at Siemens:         678.297.7000
Email at Siemens:               dave.fackler AT sea.siemens DOT com
Visit IntelliNet's Web Site at http://www.intelli.net