ADSM-L

IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...

1998-07-27 19:04:21
Subject: IBM Education (ADSM V3 Update) and O'Hara Airport ...
From: Joseph A Faracchio <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:04:21 PDT
I plan on attending ADSM V3 Update this coming fall (Sept 29).

                           (I'd rather go to SHARE but my boss says no, boohoo)

As it shapes up now I'll be going to the second time around in Chicago
and/but its at the airport.      IBM doesn't list a map or nearby
hotels on its web page like it does for the other Ed centers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Has anyone gone to V3 Update yet?   good / bad  ?

Has anyone experience with hotels near O'hara?         Restaurants?

thanks ...
                  joe.f.