ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Database as raw device faster?

1998-07-27 13:59:49
Subject: Re: ADSM Database as raw device faster?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:59:49 -0500
     In the past even IBM experts were split, I can't say how they feel now

     What we've done is put the DB & LOG files under JFS and made all the
     diskpool storage raw.

     ALSO went to great lengths to put the volumes that contain a db or log
     file as the first disk out a port (SSA) and that the db copies and log
     copies were on a different card