ADSM-L

Re: Connect Agent for SQL Server 7.0

1998-07-27 11:50:22
Subject: Re: Connect Agent for SQL Server 7.0
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:50:22 -0400
Allan,

We cannot announce support for any product that has not yet been released.
I can say that WE DO KNOW that the SQL Agent Version 1.1.0 (GA version)
does not currently work with beta 3 of SQL 7.0 (Sphinx).
I can also say that we are working in conjunction with Microsoft
to make sure that the SQL Agent will work with it in the future.
On a similar note, you may find that the next SQL Agent PTF (1.1.1)
may work better with SQL Sphinx, although it will not be a supported
environment yet.  We are working on that PTF and we are targeting a
release of the PTF sometime this year.
Thanks.

Del Hoobler
ADSM Agent Development