ADSM-L

test procedures

1998-07-22 14:47:39
Subject: test procedures
From: John Price <jprice AT AMSOUTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:47:39 -0500
We are currently running ADSM v2.1.5.18 on AIX 4.2.1. We will soon be receiving
an AIX 4.3 box for a short test period. We would like to:

1. Test our disaster recovery procedures by "recovering" to the new box
2. Upgrade this new box to ADSM v3 so we will be familiar with this procedure
for our future upgrade

We will NOT, however, be able to duplicate our current setup due to a lack of
disk space and tape library on the test box. Normal operations will continue on
the existing server during the test.

If anyone has words of wisdom, words of encouragement, words of warning, etc.,
I'd appreciate hearing from you at: JPrice AT AmSouth DOT com

Thanks!
John M. Price
AmSouth Bancorporation
Birmingham, Alabama