ADSM-L

Re: Back-up from OS/2 to Win95

1998-07-17 15:49:47
Subject: Re: Back-up from OS/2 to Win95
From: Jim Bohnsack <BohnsackJA AT GVL.ESYS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:49:47 -0500
Rick---Since no one else has suggested anything, I'll try, altho I work
mostly on the server end of ADSM.  According to previous appends to this
list, you are supposed to be able to restore to a different operating
system given a certain degree of compatibility.  The example given was
anything in the "Win-Tel" group, with some exceptions.  An exception,
I'm sure, would be if your OS/2 laptop is using the OS/2 HPFS and your
Win95 machine is using a FAT file system.

Jim Bohnsack
Raytheon Systems Co.