ADSM-L

dsmfmt, Diskpools and NT

1998-07-17 15:03:48
Subject: dsmfmt, Diskpools and NT
From: "Carbone, Tony" <tcarbone AT HRBLOCK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:03:48 -0500
Hello All,

Currently we have ADSM v3.1 with latest patches, NT Enterprise 40 sp3 &
latest hotfixes, StorageTek Tape library, an NCR 4300 w/Quad SCSI, Symbios
raid with 250gb, SMC dual ethernet.

Problem:
We have 100-2gb diskpools that were sucessfully created via the adsm gui
utility. We are now unable to create any more disk pools @ 2gb via gui or
dos util. We can though copy empty 2gb disk pools as null files or create
any pools smaller than 1.5gb. Have we reached a threshhold?

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Tony Carbone
NT Network Engineer
Ext. 4800

"Those who trust to chance must abide by the results of chance."
Calvin Coolidge