ADSM-L

Re: Useful 'move data' options

1998-07-16 18:32:35
Subject: Re: Useful 'move data' options
From: Steffan Rhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:32:35 -0700
After some thinking and subsequently meeting a new customer with a large ADSM
installation (2 sites, 2 UNIX ADSM servers each with middlin DLT libraries, @40
servers/clients each site) and seeing the mess they have these options would be
LIFESAVERS!  Were going to have to create all new policy domains, storage pools
and schedules: you can imagine the processing time that's going to be spent and
how usefull these additional MOVE DATA options would be.

How soon?

--
Steffan Rhoads
Steffan Rhoads