ADSM-L

Re: Killing Netware client job from Netware console

1998-07-15 15:47:28
Subject: Re: Killing Netware client job from Netware console
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.AMEREN DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:47:28 -0500
Cindy,

UNLOAD DSMC works just fine for the scheduler.  I've used this
successfully on all versions from 3.12 to 4.11.
There is a warning message about unloading the program while it is still
running, but nothing bad has ever actually happened when I have done it.
YMMV.

As for the Control-C not working in an RCONSOLE session, go to the
properties of the RCONSOLE program, click ADVANCED,
check the "Prevent program from detecting windows" box.

Ron Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ameren DOT com>