ADSM-L

ADSM Version 3 Update/SS530

1998-07-10 16:04:32
Subject: ADSM Version 3 Update/SS530
From: "Weeks, Debbie" <debbie AT ADMIN.USF DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:04:32 -0400
Has anyone out there taken this IBM class?  I attended the SS520 class
(Advanced Implementation) and was frankly a little disappointed.  Our
training budget is quite limited, and the opportunity to attend classes
is rare, so I don't want to waste any more money if the class is not
worth the price.  I am scheduled to take the SS530 class next week, and
would like to hear some reviews from anyone who has attended before it
is too late to cancel.

Debbie Weeks
University of South Florida
Information Technologies/Technical Support
*********
*Debbie AT admin.usf DOT edu
*(813) 974-6926   *  S/C 574-6926
Fax(813) 974-6926