ADSM-L

Re: Central Scheduling

1998-07-10 12:23:08
Subject: Re: Central Scheduling
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 12:23:08 -0400
Yes, the central scheduler should work. You should do a QUERY EVENT on the
server side to check the status. Is it starting, failing, or being missed
altogehter? Also, check DSMSCHED.LOG and DSMERROR.LOG as these may shed some
light as to why the scheduled event is not running.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/10/98 09:12:27 AM