ADSM-L

Re: backups to disk

1998-07-10 08:26:09
Subject: Re: backups to disk
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:26:09 -0400
We are using 130 gig of disk pool storage.. We are doing this for speed
of restore and as a buffer for the tapes.. I find it to be useful. I
also use the cash on so that it will only delete the old backup files as
it needs room for the new ones.. I have an L-32 with 4 drives in it. And
with my backups that is the bottle neck. So the disk pools are needed.
If you have any further question please feel free to let me know.

David "Backup Strategy" Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT com <mailto:DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT
com>
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>