ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.1.3 on server, win client 3.1.01

1998-07-09 14:42:32
Subject: ADSM 3.1.1.3 on server, win client 3.1.01
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:42:32 -0500
Our Windows 95 and Windows NT clients are having trouble with the GUI
interface.  If we try to restore to a network-mapped drive, it says FILE
ALREADY EXISTS, REPLACE?   (and it does not already exist)
Then if we say, yes, replace, it says   FILE IS READ ONLY, FORCE OVERWRITE?
and if we say yes, it just keeps popping up that message or it abends the
GUI.
Works at the command line though...  anyone seen this with this latest WIN
client, and the latest server code?
Thanks,
Julie