ADSM-L

Anyone ever had this problem

1998-07-08 15:25:23
Subject: Anyone ever had this problem
From: Dawn Racine <dracine AT POLYCLAD-USA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:25:23 -0400
Any advice anyone could give would be great on this one.

We are just rolling out ADSM on our AS/400 OS V3R7M0.  We are running ADSM
server side V2, client side V3.  Currently we have one Win95 client and one
WinNT 3.5.1 client.  The Win95 works great.  The WinNT is a problem.  On
our first incremental backup of data (which saves everything) using all
local drives, things went fine.  When we tried to backup again, the
baclient started, then stalled.  We are able to back up individually
selected directories (folders) now, but not whole drives.