ADSM-L

Re: EMC's Enterprise Data Manager

1998-07-08 08:13:42
Subject: Re: EMC's Enterprise Data Manager
From: Paul Brown <pdbrown AT ASHLAND DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:13:42 -0400
I use TimeFinder with the FDRSOS product for those open systems that are
larger than 60 GB.
Works much faster than using net work to back up that much data.  The
backup cycles are all on MVS.
Not sure how you would use TimeFinder with ADSM.
Thanks,
Paul Brown
Manager Storage Systems
Ashland Inc.
PDBrown AT Ashland DOT com

"Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM> on 07/08/98 07:18:30
AM