ADSM-L

Fw: Re: Archive x Retention

1998-07-07 09:11:27
Subject: Fw: Re: Archive x Retention
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICEINF.COM DOT BR>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:11:27 -0300
Hi Trevor,

I use the archive function, but if I execute the command "q archive
/home/leandro/*" (in the ADSM Client) and the active policy set is "30_DAY",
every files have the expiration period define to 30 days included those
files that the expiration required is 6 days.
I always use the feature Policy Set (Daily, weekly and monthly) with the
archive function and now, I don´t know if is the correct solution.

In the execution of the SQL command  "select * from archives", I don´t find
the column "Expiration Date", for example, in the definitions of ADSM DB.
This makes me confused !!
Have you any idea to confirme the expiration date of my files ?

Regards,
Leandro.