ADSM-L

Can't find right tables to check scheduler-jobs

1998-07-07 08:57:35
Subject: Can't find right tables to check scheduler-jobs
From: Hans Pfleger <hans.pfleger AT TELECOM DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 14:57:35 +0200
Hi folk's,

after upgrading my AIX-ADSM-Server to V3 I'm in the process to renew my
good, old perls-scripts useing the new sql-gateway.

One of my famos scripts make's a

'qu ev * * nodes=* begindate=xxxxxxx enddate=xxxxxx form=detailed'

and then I filter the output and send me an email with a mailbody like this:

Checked Schedulerjob
            Policy Domain Name: AIXDOM
                     Node Name: DONALD
                     Completed: 1998.07.06 11:25:10

Checked Schedulerjob
            Policy Domain Name: AIXDOM
                     Node Name: RLRZA09I
                     Completed: 1998.07.06 18:35:13

In case of problems, my script generates an stanza for this schedule-job
like this

Error # 1
            Policy Domain Name: INTDOM
                     Node Name: ZOMBIE1
               Scheduled Start: 1998.07.06 23:00:00
                  Actual Start:
                     Completed:

Now, all I need is 'Policy Domain Name', 'Node Name', Start-Time and the
STATUS information. Now, I can't find the table containing this
status-information.....

My 2nd problem is that I'm not able to use wildcard's in the time_date field:

I tried a statement like this:

SELECT ACTLOG.DATE_TIME, ACTLOG.MESSAGE, ACTLOG.NODENAME, ACTLOG.SCHEDNAME,
ACTLOG.DOMAINNAME FROM ACTLOG WHERE (ACTLOG.NODENAME='DONALD') and
(ACTLOG.DATE_TIME like '1998-07-07%')

because all I need is information about the node DONALD from only one day.....

Any ideas?

Hans
Hans Pfleger                                            hans AT telecom DOT at
Informations-Technologie Austria GmbH                        iT-AUSTRIA
Betriebsysteme Unix BSU                         Tel. ++43 1 21717/52121
AIX and ADSM Administrator                      FAX: ++43 1 21717/51919
        You have just moved your mouse.
        Please reboot to make sure the changes are activated !!!