ADSM-L

AW: ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR.

1998-07-06 14:16:30
Subject: AW: ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR.
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 19:16:30 +0100
Trevor, Pascal,
thanks for your replies.
Seems there is another good reason for IBM to bring out a V3 for VM :-)

I have heard the V3 server has been completely rewritten (?)
But as all platforms share the same codebase (I asume) - how big
could the effort be to create a V3 for VM (and all the other platforms
still on V2)?

As I start to install ADSM now, a lot of questions will follow.
Thanks for your support.

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp