ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V2 Unsupported

1998-07-02 15:11:58
Subject: Re: ADSM V2 Unsupported
From: Dennis Schaffer <Dennis.Schaffer AT MUTUALOFOMAHA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:11:58 -0500
Cindy (or anyone else with this information),

Does this announcement affect ADSM Server V2.1 for Windows NT?

The most recent announcement I've seen ( 997-274, dated 1997/10/07) said
that support would be available for the NT product until 1998/10/01.

Is that the most current information, or is there a more current
announcement?

Thanks for any information you can provide,

Dennis Schaffer
Mutual of Omaha

bogle AT US.IBM DOT COM on 07/01/98 06:04:50 PM