ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-07-02 10:24:37
From: Sandy Wu <swu AT DOTDMAIL.DOTD.STATE.LA DOT US>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:24:37 -0500
Hi all--

Wonder if anyone has  the same problem.

I am using MS  ACCESS 97 to do the report  by query data from adsm server,
so I can save my query and have a more readable report from personal view
point. The odbc driver has been configured (at least I thought so).
Sometimes I got the error message, sometimes I didn't by using the same
query. ADSM server is on MVS/ESA, I am using an NT 4.0 workstation to do
the report.
Here is a query example

select  * from filespaces where node_name='any adsm node'

The error message I received is as the following

ADSM:Driver does not support this statement
option:SQL_MAX_LENGTH

Anyone has the clue  ? Thanks in advance !

Sandy wu