ADSM-L

Re: Schedule failed

1998-07-02 10:10:34
Subject: Re: Schedule failed
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 14:10:34 GMT
Replying to: "Boireau, Eric (MED-Cap Gemini)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
(Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:57:06 +0200)

>Hello,
>We have are in pilote phase on Backup all our PC (Now 150PC). On one them I
>have the following problem :
>- The Scheduled Backup failed, The only thing we see in log is that backup
>start at time but doing nothing.
>- When we perform a manual backup it works fine !

I've seen a similar problem once. The client was entering CPU power saving
mode and wouldn't wake-up at backup time, only when somebody pressed a key
or moved the mouse.

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,