ADSM-L

Re: Hourly schedules?

1998-07-01 15:17:32
Subject: Re: Hourly schedules?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 15:17:32 -0400
Hi Julie,

Yes, you can schedule hourly backups. The start time field is filled in only to
indicate when you want the schedule to run the first time. Thereafter the start
time is "rolled forward" to the next scheduled time, which in your case would
be an hour later, etc.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/01/98 12:01:50 PM