ADSM-L

Re: Expire problem?

1998-06-30 09:28:38
Subject: Re: Expire problem?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:28:38 -0500
     There is the problem of the disappearing file systems...
     We've had some clients have file systems disappear out of ADSM's sight
     one night (thus all the active files associated with it were deleted),
     then the next day it showed back up to adsm and every file was backed
     up.

     You are probably correct in that something smells really bad...

     check into it a little more

Author:  Rene.Lambelet (Rene.Lambelet AT nestle DOT com) at unix,mime
Date:    6/30/98 7:26 AM

Hello,

I think this is ok, as adsm seems to only examine objects where something
can be deleted.

This morning I had:  55'518 obj. examined, 24'087 backup obj. deleted,
30'793 obj, deleted

Regards,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com