ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3R1.1.2 Throughput problems.

1998-06-29 17:01:13
Subject: Re: ADSM V3R1.1.2 Throughput problems.
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:01:13 -0500
     Make sure of the path it is taking...
     Use a "traceroute" or "ping" with some option to show exactly where
     things are going... could be a router problem taking you down a
     10baseT line
     So your MVS server is V1 ?  that can't be helping things...
     Also are you using (ahhh I believe) the 3172 interconnect controller
     for the tcp/ip connections into MVS if so those are real slow... you
     should get an open system adapter for the connection and stick it
     under the controll of a seperate tcp/ip running under MVS

     anyway, must run now...
     later,
           Dwight